Since I last wrote Ella has received an exciting parcel in the post...
She was over the moon with the book and also really touched with the little card that Katie Piper had written her.
Seeing her face light up was a great reminder as to why I'm putting all this hard work into organsing the Walk and The Send Off Event.
I coloured Ella's hair today - I try to keep it a natural colour but as she's getting older she wants to express herself. She's always talking about piercings etc - she's not old enough yet and hopefully she will change her mind a little once she can do it! It's so hard to advise her, I can see why she wants to take control over her body after everything she has been through, however I don't want her to do anything she will regret.
Anyho here is the end result...
Twitter has once again done me proud. I have been in touch with some of my favourite authors (you may have guessed by now, I love escaping into a good book). Marian Keyes and Jill Mansell have said they will send me a signed copy of a book. Whoop! I'm so excited about the signed book prizes.
Im still looking for someone to help me with a marquee. I'm hoping for a dry crisp November day, however just in case it rains I want somewhere for everyone to stay dry. It doesn't even really have to be a marquee, just some shelter.
Raffle Licence will be purchased tomorrow so from then we can officially sell raffle tickets.
Let the selling commence..
www.justgiving.com/teams/walkingforella


No comments:
Post a Comment