Ella has been at camp with the FAB Club for a couple of days now and they have been raft building and racing, followed by windsurfing! Sounds like she's having an amazing time, although I think my mum and Alfie the dog are missing her.
I have had some very kind people in Bath help me with some prizes for the raffle..
Maya Make Up has donated a make over.
Bath PC Repairs have donated a laptop/pc service.
Pitch Perfect Camping have donated a nights camping and 30% off of Longleat tickets.
Flowers of Bath have also said they would like to help in some way.
Thank you so much guys!
The council have been contacted to hopefully help provide a space for the Send Off Fun Day!
The girls in work have come up with some great ideas - anyone fancy a Mohawk?!
I am now working on sending many many emails to hotels in Street to see whether our first night of The Walk could be donated!
Whilst I type this I'm currently sat around our table with Jess thinking of places to contact for big raffle donations.. Current thoughts - a car!! Theres nothing like Thinking Big! ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment