Thursday, 15 August 2013

Balloon Rides & Logos



Things are developing pretty quickly here.

We have had a fantastic donation from Bath Building Society of a Balloon Ride!! 

The Balloon Ride will be added to our other prizes for the raffle, for which we are still scouting for more! So if anyone has any ideas please feel free to comment or tweet! Katie_J_Marley

Twitter has been a good source of support for The Walk. In particular BathCoUk have been great at retweeting and helping me out! I wanted a Logo and BathCoUk pointed me in the direction of their parent company. Created in Bath then very kindly offered to make me one!  How amazing does it look below?!!



I have been in touch with the helpful Bath Council to talk about which space would be suitable for our Send Off Event and need to wrap my head around things like Public Liability Insurance (?!)

Having never organised anything other than a wedding, this is a whole new experience for me. It's really made me realise how many hoops there are to jump through to get things going! It's all a positive experience though and everyone that I've spoken to has been so helpful.

I have also updated our Just Giving Page to include The Frenchay After Burns Club - you can now choose which charity to donate to - or hopefully split the donation and give a little to both.



No comments:

Post a Comment