Wednesday, 21 August 2013

New prizes and tees!

Greetings from Charity Fundraising Land. I can't think of anything else at the moment - it's taken over my life!

The raffle prizes are still coming in from very kind local businesses/people.

Added to the prizes we now have a pair of boots from Duo Boots in Bath, to be chosen by the lucky winner up to the value of £250!! 
(I wish I could enter)

I can't quite believe I'm going to write this next section..  If you fancy a trip to the beautiful town of Kotor - Montenegro, then you better get buying a raffle ticket and keeping your fingers crossed!!! We have a 7 night stay in an apartment situated in the very heart of Kotor's old town. 





Flights, which will be the winners responsibility, go direct from Gatwick to Tivat and take just under 3 hours - then just a 15 taxi ride away awaits the stunning destination. 

Whoop!! 

I have also received through the post today a signed copy of Freya North's book. Freya is one of my favourite authors, so it was pretty amazing opening it up!  The signed copy of Secrets will join the other raffle prizes. 

I will be having a coffee and a chat with Velvet Teas soon. It will be a fantastic chance to see what the company offers and we will be having a think about whether they will offer a raffle prize or be there with a yummy cake stall on the Send Off Event. Yum either way! 

Our Katie Piper Foundation Tshirts have also arrived!! 






On the walking side of things - I am aware that all my effort is going into arranging the Send Off Event and raffle, so today we factored a little walk into the day. Me and Steve both had a day off and spend around 4 hours walking. Needless to say I'm pretty exuasted and am now starting to realise what a mamouth goal we have set for ourselves. Hmm.. Next day off we will be aiming to walk for around 6 hours. Considering the shortest walking day over the Walk To Cornwall is around 8, I think it's important to get the hours clocked up soon! 

Off to my fitness class now.... *yawn*

No comments:

Post a Comment