Sunday, 11 August 2013

Thinking of Fun & Money Making!

Who knew there was so many things to think about when trying to raise money for charity!

I have been thinking of ways to get our story out there and have relied on social media so far - possibly the easiest way! Lots of my friends have shared my blog page, which has been very helpful.

Ella went off on Camp today with the Frenchay After Burns Club (FAB Club) which is a charity that helps inject Fun into the lives of children and teenagers with burn injuries. She has been looking forward to the Camp for ages and will have a great time.


Whilst waving Ella off I realised that our 200 mile walk to Cornwall wasn't enough.
I also need to do something Fun for everyone!

I have decided to organise a small Send Off Event in Bath to help raise funds for the Katie Piper Foundation and also the FAB Club.

Currently looking for venues in Bath. Any ideas?

I've always loved a good bouncy castle...



Ella having Fun with Donald Duck when she was younger. Time Flies!

www.justgiving.com/teams/walkingforella
www.katiepiperfoundation.org.uk
www.fabclub.org.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment