I've shared quite a few important moments in my life with Cornwall. Mine and Steves engagement. My 21st. First time with a surf board!
Now that I'm rejuvenated from all that sea air I can continue planning all things fundraising.
I've been thinking and rethinking our route down.. As I've mentioned before I am asking kind B&B owners if they would donate a nights stay. We have been very blessed in Glastonbury with 4 people offering help! We have taken The Little House Of Art ( www.littlearthouse.co.uk ) up on their kind donation and this will be our first stop! I'm having a little trouble finding help at our next stop. Hopefully a kind offer will come soon.
Ive had a thought that scared me a little - I've realised that we will be walking for over 20 miles per day. This is why it's so important for us to have a nice bed to sleep in at the end of a long day (and a cold bath apparently, Brrr!) I hope we can find kind souls willing to donate a night to us.
In other news I am still waiting to hear back from Bath BID regarding booking the location for the Send Off Event. It's going a little slower than I was hoping for so fingers crossed we will hear something soon.
Raffle prizes are still coming in, with my favourite authors helping. I've now also received signed books from Marian Keyes ( www.mariankeyes.com ) and Jill Mansell ( www.jillmansell.co.uk )These will go with the signed Freya North book I already have. Why oh why can't I keep them?! Oh yea..
..because I'm so excited to be raising money for two amazing charities!
If you haven't already, please take a moment to swing by these websites so you can see what the charities are about.
Perhaps most excitingly, my brother in law has agreed to dress up as Peppa Pig for the Send Off Event! Just need to find Peppa now.
I have also set up text donations. So now it's easy peasy to donate.
Text KPFD77 £1, £2 or £3 to 70070
Text FABC77 £1, £2 or £3 to 70070
Must dash .. Off to try and find
6 nights of donated stays at B&B's.
Peppa Pig
Raffle prizes
Marquee
Walking clothes
Food stalls......
You don't ask ladies and gentlemen, you don't get.

No comments:
Post a Comment