You see, she finds school quite tough, what with lots of things going on schoolwork wise, trying to fit in like all teens and then dealing with her burn injuries. She is the most inspirational 13 year old I know and I think it's about time I started to share that with her abit more! Anyway, lets hope this is the start of things to come and she becomes the next great mathematician! Or just keeps saying positive things about school! Either way, I'm happy.
I have had confirmation that I am allowed to hold the Send Off Event in Kingston Parade by the Abbey in Bath!! This is amazing news - just need to rally up support now so I can sort the public liability insurance and also the risk assessment (Eek!).
I met up with Emma from Velvet Teas ( www.velvetteas.co.uk ) tonight to talk about the Send Off Event. Emma has kindly agreed to be our first sponsor and have a scrummy cake stall. We had a really good chat and I can honestly say that Emma is such a friendly and lovely lady. I only wish I discovered Velvet Teas back when I was getting married in May.
I've also been sending emails like a mad woman and have all but one nights stay donated on our walk down to Cornwall. I'm pretty chuffed about this! Here is the line up..
Glastonbury - The Little House of Art
Taunton - Premier Inn
Bampton - Heron House
South Molton - Northam House (Updated!)
Torrington - Eastmond House
Bude - The Grosvenor
In other news, the boots are still being "worn in" - much to the dismay of my right foot.
I must now pop off to get my beauty sleep - I am taking Ella to London on Wednesday to have lunch with Katie Piper so I need my rest...
...yes you read that correctly!! How exciting!

No comments:
Post a Comment