We are already half way to our target having raised a whopping £1,000!
The lovely Mark from Chew Valley Inflatables has donated Peppa Pig. My brother in law Mike will be pleased we've got that sorted ;) Peppa will be there at the Send Off Event for pictures
I have been learning the ropes regarding press releases and you can see our first online feature here
I managed to get in to see Mike at The Whole Bagel in Bath the other day and he has kindly donated bagels for the Event. I also have a tart from Sams Kitchen. There will certainly be enough to eat!
One of my lovely clients has let me borrow a (HUGE!) rucksack, which will be perfect for Steve, and also a smaller one for my shorter self. I also have a nice new coat donated from Jack Wolfskin in Bath. Lovely shop - Phil is a guy in the know!
The only night we were waiting for, donation wise, was South Molton. We have been blessed with kindness from Isabel at Northam House B&B. We now have a full house! I was advised today that I will need to take a nice long soak in the bath after each walking day - I'm starting to get a little worried now! If anyone has any tips, feel free to send me them.
I never realised how hard it was to get a lottery license, so I haven't been able to get my amazing professional tickets from Minute Man yet! I left it late as I just thought it was a case of paying £40, but I'm hoping I can get this sorted early next week. I will also be getting a quote for public liability insurance soon and I really hope this will be reasonable. There is so much to think about when raising money for charity - it's isn't as simple as it seems!
You guys can do the easy part though, come along, have fun on the day and donate by eating food, cuddling Peppa and waving us off..
www.justgiving.com/teams/walkingforella
www.justgiving.com/teams/walkingforella

No comments:
Post a Comment