Wednesday, 30 October 2013

Impending Doom... I mean Walk!

With only 4 days to go until the Send Off Event and our first day of the walk, things are getting a little tense.

We have spent our last day off tying up loose ends (and buying more socks!). We have also spent our last day off saying things like "oh no, it's so close" and "eeek, 25 miles on the first day!!!" 
I think it's pretty obvious to say, we are getting very nervous about the walk. I've spent this week confirming the B&B's along the way and at least we will be greeted by kind, caring people at the end of the walking day. 

I am swimming in soup cups, staring at a huge bottle of gin and wishing I could buy a raffle ticket so I can have tea with the Mayor! My life has taken a very different turn but I have enjoyed every step of the fundraising way. 

Our raffle tickets have been printed and are selling like hot cakes.  Thanks again to Minute Man! 





Listen out for me on BBC Radio Somerset 95.5 FM on Friday at around 11:40. Hopefully I don't sound too awful! I've learnt a lot of things along the way and one of them is not to go into a radio station interview without notes.

Lets raise money guys!!! 


katiejanegroves@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment